会社紹介

My photo
仙台市, 宮城県, Japan
I bird! Mainly in and around Sendai.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope everybody had a nice Easter. I think there should be more Easter and less Valentine's in Japan. Easter is much more fun! When I was a kid, my dad would hide Easter eggs in the backyard every year, and I would find them. Those were plastic eggs. We also dyed hard boiled eggs and ate them for breakfast. And my brothers and grandparents came over for dinner (lots of ham). Or sometimes we would go for brunch (breakfast+lunch). I always had an "Easter dress," and had fun getting all dressed up. I was a girly girl! Lots of chocolate, spring flowers, and bunnies. So nice.
Easter Candy- chocolate bunnies!






And hey....Sendai is STILL cold?! But getting warmer....finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment